#1 March 12, 2013 7:14pm

designbyblake

Issue editing saved but not published modules

When we try to edit a module entry that is saved but not approved we get the following error (I deleted out the server path before core):

Warning: include(/core/admin/auto-modules/forms/p3.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /core/admin/auto-modules/form.php on line 17 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/core/admin/auto-modules/forms/p3.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in /core/admin/auto-modules/form.php on line 17

I tested this locally and got the same error. However if I approve the change in the dashboard, which publishes it, I am able to edit changes. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

#2 March 13, 2013 8:02am

benplum
Administrator

Re: Issue editing saved but not published modules

I think there might be an issue with how your module form is set up. This indicates there isn't a default form setup since it's trying to include "p3.php." For some reason BigTree thinks the pending item id is a custom action. What does the URL throwing the error look like? Do you have a default form set up, along with an "add" and "edit" action?

#3 March 14, 2013 4:46am

martijncassels

I got the same error. I looked at the original posts that got installed and saw I forgot to select an author. Next post I added (including author) went perfect!

#4 March 14, 2013 10:11am

timbuckingham
Administrator

I believe this is actually a bug in the RC2 release that's been fixed in the development branch. I'm going to try to get RC3 out in the next few weeks to address this.

Board footer