#1 December 16, 2014 2:16pm

jesse.glaves

Analytics Issue

I attempted to connect my Google Analytics account with the analytics module in Bigtree. Unfortunately, I was logged into the wrong Google account when I attempted this, and I ended up copying the incorrect authentication code into Bigtree. There are no profiles attached to the account I used, and now I'm just seeing a message that says "No profiles were found in your Google Analytics account. I've tried pressing the disconnect button, but I cannot seem to get back to the authentication page. It doesn't seem to be disconnecting that account.

#2 December 16, 2014 7:12pm

timbuckingham
Administrator

Re: Analytics Issue

I think this is fixed in the 4.1-devel branch. We noticed similar issues with not being able to disconnect until you chose a profile (it also occurs if there are profiles but you haven't chosen one yet).

I'll try to get the 4.1.4 release out in the next week or so. It's got a sizable number of fixes, just needs to do the routine release testing before I push it up.

#3 December 18, 2014 1:04pm

jesse.glaves

I just made a fake profile in that account, and disconnected. Now I'm back to the authorization page.

#4 December 18, 2014 1:13pm

timbuckingham
Administrator

Cool -- 4.1.4 was just released a bit ago, should fix the issue as well!

#5 December 18, 2014 4:54pm

jesse.glaves

Awesome. I can't wait. We're a little swamped right now; we just launched Monday. Another Bigtree site is in the wild! We're very happy with Bigtree, and everyone is loving the new site. It's no Fastspot site, but you guys definitely influenced many of our decisions. We are all big fans of your work. If you still want to check it out, it's up at www.kpc.alaska.edu. Thank you for all of your help! You got us through quite a few rough patches during development.

#6 December 18, 2014 4:55pm

timbuckingham
Administrator

That's awesome, congrats on the site launch! I'll be sure to share it with the rest of the Fastspot team smile Thank you for the kind words!

Board footer