#1 November 13, 2019 3:23pm

joeshu

Form Builder Countable Error

Hello,

We are receiving the following error when using the Form Builder Template:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/site/templates/routed/btx-form-builder/default.php on line 15

Latest BigTree, Latest Form Builder, PHP 7.3

#2 November 17, 2019 3:49pm

timbuckingham
Administrator

Re: Form Builder Countable Error

Sorry for the delayed reply - I’ve been out of the states and without internet. I’ll take a look at this tonight or tomorrow and let you know my findings!

#3 November 18, 2019 10:06am

timbuckingham
Administrator

Hi Joe! I just noticed in your message that the error is in /templates/routed/btx-form-builder/ — that means it's a custom implementation of the form builder template and not the one that comes included in the extension (which would be in /extensions/com.fastspot.form-builder/templates/routed/btx-form-builder/).

I feel like I kind of remember fixing something similar to this in the main project a while back though — it might be counting errors in the $_SESSION variable when that isn't set yet?

#4 November 19, 2019 1:31pm

joeshu

Tim,

Thanks for the response, and sorry, I didn't realize it was a custom implementation. I'll double check everything and make the necessary adjustments since I shouldn't have to worry about it being overwritten.

Thanks!

Board footer