#1 January 4, 2019 3:50pm

doon.mok

Video field minimum size error

We are using the Video field(V.1.4) on bigtree 4.2.2 and when adding a youtube video, we keep getting the error

Image uploaded (youtube-video-HWPTgBB6tBk.jpg) did not meet the minimum size of 1600x900 pixels.

As a test we changed the minimum size to 1x1 and still error. We also added a thumbnail in youtube without any success.
We have the youtube api connected to our account.

Thanks for you help.

#2 January 9, 2019 4:55pm

timbuckingham
Administrator

Re: Video field minimum size error

I've seen that error pop up before in the past. If I remember right it had something to do with directory permissions. The video field actually scales up whatever poster image it has to what you set as your minimum so it shouldn't actually throw that error ever.

#3 January 11, 2019 1:58pm

doon.mok

Think I found the issue, since the issue was happening locally, I removed the YouTube API connection and everything works fine.
The YouTube API connection was only connected for our live website and when connecting to the API, it asks for a url. The local url  http://localhost/admin/developer/services/youtube/return/ is not the Authorized redirect URI through the YouTube API, that was why I was getting the error.

#4 January 11, 2019 2:00pm

timbuckingham
Administrator

Glad you resolved it! I usually get around that issue with the redirect uri by setting up a vhost for the BigTree install like "site.local.edu" which Google allows for redirection to.

#5 January 11, 2019 2:18pm

doon.mok

Thanks for the idea Tim!

Board footer