#1 August 28, 2018 2:22pm

mke18

New Module

Hello,

I want to create a new module that would work the same way as blog/news module, where there's a main page where all posts are listed and when clicking on the list it takes you to the single/detail page of that particular post. So I tried to replicate a news module and template but when view the news page I get an error that says "Warning: include(): Filename cannot be empty" and here's the full info about the error:

Warning: include(): Filename cannot be empty in /var/www/bigtree/bigtree/core/router.php on line 436

Warning: include(): Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/bigtree/bigtree/core/router.php on line 436

What am I missing here and how can I fix this problem? I didn't touch any of the files mentioned above.

Thanks,

#2 August 29, 2018 9:28am

mke18

Re: New Module

Does anyone have an idea what might cause this error?

#3 September 2, 2018 11:57am

timbuckingham
Administrator

What URL are you accessing when you get that error? Is it a URL on the front end or the back-end? If it's on the front end, it sounds like for some reason the page you're accessing does not have a template file that the router can access.

#4 September 13, 2018 3:48pm

mke18

Sorry for the delay. I found that the issue was with the module "Class Name", which was wrong and couldn't pull anything. It works for now.

Board footer