#1 September 10, 2017 6:18am

RBrooks2017
Website

Form Builder: - Failed to load plugin: visualblocks from url

Many apologies if the format of the following is incorrect as I have just started delving into BigTree this last week.

I've got the Form Builder template installed and am getting the following error;

Failed to load plugin: visualblocks from url http://<my URL>/admin/js/tinymce4/plugins/visualblocks/plugin.min.js

In the cPanel File Manager I notice that there is no /admin/ folder but there is /core/admin/ as below...

http://<my URL>/[core]/admin/js/tinymce4/plugins/visualblocks/plugin.min.js

What would be the correct procedure to advance with this problem?

Many thanks.

#2 September 10, 2017 4:41pm

timbuckingham
Administrator

Re: Form Builder: - Failed to load plugin: visualblocks from url

What server environment (Windows/Linux, IIS or Apache) and routing setup (Basic, Advanced, etc) are you using? /core/ is never accessed directly as in most setups it should be outside of the document root (except Basic routing). The .htaccess file should route everything from /admin/js/ properly to /core/admin/js/.

#3 September 12, 2017 5:37am

RBrooks2017
Website

Thanks for your reply Admin,

It's running on an Apache shared server environment.  BigTree setup IIRC did state to not select Basic routing.  What I will do is to uninstall and reinstall clean.

.htaccess file is as below;

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule ^$ site/ [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule (.*) site/$1 [L]

#4 September 12, 2017 9:31am

timbuckingham
Administrator

Doesn't look like you're using Basic routing then (otherwise no htaccess rewrite rules would exist).

I just realized that Form Builder doesn't actually implement a WYSIWYG field so I'm not sure why it would be trying to load TinyMCE.

Board footer