#1 February 26, 2016 6:04pm

Terrra-Robin

Tutorials, basic how-to

Helloi,

I've been using bigtree for a while now and it's getting better and better smile.

But one thing I really hope to see in the future as a beginning devolopper, are tutorials of the basic principles in Bigtree. The workflow and what's the best way to setup your templates and modules in the most common situations. Like how to show content from a callout or module, how to make a basic photo gallery (with crops and thumnails) or a routed tempate example.
Would be great to have for the new bigtree users.

I don't know if this is the right place for my post, but it's a kind of a feature I thought.
Thank you in advance.

#2 March 1, 2016 10:22am

timbuckingham
Administrator

Re: Tutorials, basic how-to

For sure, this is a fine place to post this! It's valuable for us to know what would help people the most and we've heard from several people now that more tutorials would be helpful. We hope to get some put together shortly after the 4.3 release (which is the current priority).

In the meantime if you have any specific questions we'd be happy to answer them in the Developer Help forum!

#3 March 5, 2016 11:13am

Terrra-Robin

Re: Tutorials, basic how-to

Thanks for the answer. Allright, sounds good! I'm looking forward to it. Luckely you guys are very active on the forum.

Board footer