#1 July 4, 2015 1:16pm

florianuhlemann
Website

a-href content is removed

I've been getting a lot of stuff done with BigTreeCMS lately. it just keeps getting better and better when you know how to work with it. smile

However, I've came across an interesting 'bug'. Using the 'HTML area' with the 'source code' option I entered a link such as 'javascript:gaOptout()' and saved/published the page. Somehow, the href-content does not get saved into the database and is removed by the system. There's no way to get this link into the page-content except through manual SQL-entry edits.

Is this intentional or considered a bug?

#2 July 6, 2015 9:30am

timbuckingham
Administrator

Re: a-href content is removed

It looks like that's the default behavior of TinyMCE 4 -- the editor is stripping out the javascript: links, probably because it deems them insecure (which they generally are in a WYSIWYG). You can see the same behavior on the example at http://www.tinymce.com/

I'm not exactly sure if there's a TinyMCE 4 setting that you can change to turn the stripping off. If so, you'd want to copy /core/admin/layouts/_html-field-loader.php to /custom/admin/layouts/ and edit the TinyMCE 4 section to add the settings you need.

Board footer