#1 November 6, 2013 2:05pm

benplum
Administrator

What Have You Built on BigTree?

Calling all developers! Have you built something exceptional with BigTree? If you have please let us know. We would love to brag about it.

Simply post a reply to this thread with a link to your site, or use the submission form on our homepage.

#2 December 15, 2014 9:07pm

jesse.glaves

Re: What Have You Built on BigTree?

Well, after about a year of planning, development, and hard work, our new college website is now live. It wouldn't have been possible without Fastspot, Bigtree, and without your amazing support Tim (and other developers.)

http://www.kpc.alaska.edu

As expected, the Google Custom Search is in limbo after we changed DNS to the new server, but the results should be cleared out in the next day or so I imagine.

Thank you!

#3 April 13, 2015 10:57am

jmason03

Re: What Have You Built on BigTree?

We recently launched our university website, http://www.drury.edu, using BigTree and we could not be happier. I've found everything to be incredibly flexible to work with and customize, so that we get exactly what we want while still being able to work within the system. We have yet to have any idea that was not possible to implement in BigTree and we are looking forward to developing on it going forward.

The one thing that I cannot give enough credit to is Tim and his team at BigTree. They have been immensely helpful (especially in the early goings) in assisting with bugs or any issues that I might come across. They are quick to respond and will always help in whatever way they can. Without their assistance along the way, I know this project would not have turned out the way it did.

I would recommend BigTree to anyone looking for an open source CMS that will give them the tools to make their website dream a reality.

Board footer