The Events module includes an admin interface for creating events and a class for pulling events into your custom front end. No front end templates are included.
Events 2 differs from the original Events plugin in that you can have an unlimited number of recurrence rules per event, cancel individual recurrences, setup specific date based recurrences, and easily adjust times on individual recurrences.
Supported recurrence types include:
- Specific (e.g. November 15th, 2018)
- Weekly (e.g. every Thursday and Friday)
- Bi-weekly (e.g. every other Monday and Wednesday)
- Monthly (on a given day or given week & day of each month -- i.e. 1st of every month or 1st Friday of every month)
- Yearly (on a given day)
The form can be customized after installing to change image upload dimensions or add extra fields. Updates have a very slim chance of messing up your customizations to forms and views, so keep that in mind when installing any updates to this extension!
- 2.5 — A brand new set of classes for building event queries more cleanly
- 2.0.3/2.0.4 — PHP 8 compatibility
- 2.0.1 — Fixes relationships of category form/view.
- 2.0 — First release of Events 2.
Fork This Extension on GitHub