The BigTree 4.2.22 release introduces improved support for internal page links that contain GET variables or URL hashes (e.g. https://www.bigtreecms.org/extensions/?type=modules#results will properly encode as an IPL). Also improved in this release is publish hooks which now run when a user approves, archives, or features an item from a View.
Bug fixes in this release include:
- Many warnings that showed in PHP 7.2 environments should now be resolved.
- Deprecation and strict standards warnings in the Developer tab (and when using service APIs) should now be resolved.
- CDN Domain usage that broke in the 4.2.21 release should now be fixed.
- Cross-site scripting in the Users view by lower-level users (thanks CHYbeta and zhzzhz) should no longer be possible.
- Deleting and replacing files from S3 when using subdomain or CDN-domain URLs should now work.
- The PHP 5.4 requirement introduced in 4.2.20 release should be rolled back to PHP 5.3
- Default configuration files should no longer throw notices related to multi-site config settings missing.
- Form tabs (e.g. in Pages) should now properly switch to the proper tab when an error occurs in a different tab than the one you are currently on.
- Deleting / replacing local files in the file manager when the current default storage is set to a cloud service should now work.
- Database updates are now run without query logging enabled even if debug is on to help prevent out-of-memory errors.
- Failed extension installs should no longer redirect back to the package install page
- Manually creating a 301 should now work properly when an existing 404 with GET variables attached already exists.
- Integrity check now properly identifies URLs from other domains in a multi-site configuration as being local.